Dell Vostro Updates

Thursday, April 2, 2009


Did I ever tell you how much I love Dell? I did, I can bet my life on that, but it doesn't matter - here's one more - I love Dell! I know I am now facing some high-end LG monitor, but when I'll go dual, the second one will surely be a Dell. Anywa, we're not going to talk about monitors now, because the Dell Vostro laptops family just got a few updates!

The official press release from Dell takes off by pointing out an interesting trend, the need for up to date, videoconferencing capable laptops, because "71 percent of businesses plan to spend less on travel in 2009," at least according to a study made by the Association of Corporate Travel Executives. OK, so...what's new?

Here's the interesting part of the news - "Redesigned Vostro laptops include the 13.3-inch Vostro 1320, the 15.4-inch Vostro 1520, and the 17-inch Vostro 1720. Products are available today in North America and select South American countries, followed by Europe, Middle East and Africa on April 7, and select Asian countries in May."

The new Dell Vostro laptops come with a lot of features, like SSD drives for reliable data storage, fingerprint readers, and data encryption for ultimate security.

The prices? They are starting at $569 (Vostro 1520), $629 (Vostro 1320), and $649 (Vostro 1720), at least for the buyers in Northern and South America.

0 comments:

Use The Below Code To Use Emoticons In your Comments

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails