Kohjinsha ML6 Gets Colored!

Friday, March 27, 2009


Curiosity didn't kill the cat, believe me. Sincerity did, curiosity has been framed. I am no cat, but one day I may be killed because of being honest. Anyway, that day hasn't come, so I am not afraid to confess that Kohjinsha is one of those companies in the industry I never heard about so far.

On the other hand, the Kohjinsha ML6 is one of those products I'll remember, unlike the name of the company making it. Why? I don't know, but it looks pretty cool to me, and despite the fact that I am not crazy about "cool" gadgets, I love it!

Unfortunately, there's no secret inside the Kohjinsha ML6, because most netbooks released lately seem to have the same basic specs - 1.6GHz Intel Atom, 1,024x600 native resolution, 1GB of RAM, 160GB hard drive, WiFi, and - fortunately - Windows XP. While a battery life of about 5 hours won't help you in the middle of the desert, I think it should be enough for most users.

Now, here's the list of colors available for the 8.9-inch Japanese rig: black, white, gold, blue, pink and a few other hues that you can only imagine! ;)

Oh, yeah, the price is ¥38,900 ($393), and the audio in/out sockets, plus the ExpressCard slot could justify it. After all, $393 ain't that much, don't you think?


0 comments:

Use The Below Code To Use Emoticons In your Comments

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails